Once the weather is nicer, people want to get outside and enjoy it. A rooftop bar can be a very successful business during the spring, summer and fall months. How can you make sure that people think of your establishment first when they want to grab a drink under the stars with some friends or coworkers?
Here are the core elements you need:
The Basic Elements
Let’s get the most essential elements out of the way first. It’s not really a bar unless you have:
- Great drinks
- Appetizers and other food
- Music appropriate to your audience and vibe
But you can get those things at any bar in any city, so what will make yours stand out?
Setting Your Rooftop Bar Apart From the Competition
Here are 5 ways to ensure that your guests will keep coming back for more.
- The View – Be sure that you don’t block your patrons’ view. This is one of the main reasons to go to a rooftop bar, and if the view isn’t stunning, your customers may find a better spot next time. Seating should always have the best views in the house—or in this case, on the house.
- Comfort – While bar stools may be the norm for an indoor establishment, we expect outdoor bars to have a different level of comfort. The seating should a have a living-room feel to add to the ambiance, and ensure that your customers have a great experience that they’ll want to repeat.
- Lighting – This is a key but tricky part of the mood. You don’t want to ruin the evening view with too much light, but you also want customers to be able to see where they are going. Finding the right balance between mood and safety is important.
- Dancing – Couples will seek out an establishment like yours for a romantic evening. That usually means they will want to dance, so be sure there is a suitable dance floor.
- Surroundings – One of the things you want to do is remind patrons they are enjoying the great outdoors. Be sure to use plants and flowers generously to enhance the outdoor feel of your bar.
Some Parting Advice
Once again, capitalize on the fact that your bar is outside. Serve season-appropriate signature cocktails. When the flavors match the weather, it will only enhance the experience for your guests, and encourage them to return with friends.Tags: bar, customer service, customers, restaurants
This post was written by ADMIN